Fear me

by - 2:48 PM






Skin: Baiastice_Nina-dark -make up 11
Shape: ::Petit Pois:: Shape Nicki
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Maitane  [ New !!!  ]
Dress: Belote - My Black Satin Dress   [ New !!!  ]
Jacket: Part of ** DIRAM ** MARIELLA Attire
Pants: Emery - Jean Skinny Passe #Gray
Tattoo chest: [JB] Juicy Box Tattoo - Fear me  [ New !!!  ]
Tattoo feet: [JB] Juicy Box Tattoo - Captain of my soul  [ New !!!  ]
Shades: [AB] Millamanti Shades in Gold
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Crosses Necklace
Ring 1: [DDL] Rumour Has It....(ring) (Silver) @ Private Room
Ring 2: :::[S]::: Silver Diva Spiked Ring   [ New !!!  ]
Nails: FAB.PONY Manicure: Glossy (Malibu Pink)
Clutch: H.LUZZA -Magnavita Bag/Black   [ Latest Release !!!  ]
Shoes: GoK- Crystal Heels Cyan   [ New !!!  ]

Pose: -.label motion.- Betty


Thanks Shylah, Jossy, Gok, Luciousmami, Sophy, Nat and Anne for ur support ♥
 
 [ Follow my blog -->   http://mrsbombastic-sl.blogspot.com/ !

You May Also Like

0 comentarios